The East Wind - Feel the fall

Hello everyone!  It's Monday the 15th and that means a new challenge over at The East Wind.  The new challenge is Feel the fall.

So I went with a different type of cards then you would imagine for the fall. I figured Fall is the time when you start taking care of yourself and recentre yourself in preparation for the winter to come.

Therefore I used a Yoga image :)  I played with the great Yogi Kai and made a little humorous card :)


The paper that I used is from Simple stories - Harvest lane.  I used some buttons that I had in my stash and put twine from American craft in them.  I used my small and large deckled rectangles from Spellbinder.  The background is the corrugated cardbox recycled from a purchase we made!  I'm so glad was big... I'm using it like crazy.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge - Anything goes
  2. We do doobadoo - Something feminine 
  3. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there LOTS more coming so please do come back!!!  And HUGE hello to all my new followers.  Hope you like what you see!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 46 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image Vicky and just love the card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway