The east wind FB - Zombie challenge

Hello everyone!  There's a new challenge over at the East Wind FB group and the new challenge is about zombies!!!  How perfect right?!?  There's also a bunch of new released images just perfect for this new challenge!

In my case I used an older image and transformed it up.  I used the fabulous Funky Antique Doll with frame.

The paper that I used for this card is from Teresa Collins - masquerade party.  I added some flowers from Prima with some brads from eyelet outlet.  I used my grand oval, grand decorative ovals and my large oval all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Left of center challenges - Stripes or LOC - I went LOC all the way!!!
  2. A-step-in-the-darkness - Anything goes - darker style
That's it for this post but I have another one coming up later... hope you will be back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great job transforming this image, Vicky! Very creative, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great transformation, Vicky! she makes a really lovely Zombie. Fab design and color scheme too. Love it! Thanks for sharing with ASITD. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and great colouring - thanks for sharing at ASITD, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored the zombie.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your card! Thanks for sharing in our Stripes Challenge at Left of Center! mo dt coordinator. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway