Special B-day card

Hello!  I'm here to share with you a BIG card that I did sometime ago for a colleague.  Her mom was celebrating her b-day and she really wanted something special for a Girly girl :)  Even if her mom was turning 60!

So here's what I came up with including some of my favorite artist and PINK of course!!!! And when I say it's biiiiig I meatn biiiiig it was 8 1/2 by 13 inches!!!


So I used some poster board for the card base and covered it up with some paper that I had in my stash.  Then I used my Picot Edge circle, heart circle, scallop circle and large circle from spellbinder.  The letters where made with my quickutz letters.  I used my Sizzix random numbers dies.  I added some lace and some flowers.  The letters and numbers were done in Foil paper from DCWV.

Here's a closer look at the different digis some that I colored with my copics and some precolored.

This one is the bottle 1 from Ike
And here's a closer look at the digi from Melonheadz that was precolored
Here's an image from digi doodle shop colored with my copics
And here's a closer look at the bag from Jackson digital also colored with my copics
The back ground eiffel tower was from Graphic fairy.

Here's a closer look at the inside of the card where I used some MS corner punch
And a closer look at the back of it where I added a sticker flower with my signaturethe 
I was told that the card was a success :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Ikes world challenge blog - anything goes with an Ike image - I used the bottle!
  2. Allsorts challenge - Pretty in pink
  3. Pumpkin spice blog - Birthday
  4. We do doobadoo - Something feminine - can't get much more feminine :)
That's it for this post... I have at least one more to share with you before calling this a night... And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. WoWza Vicky !!! What a fabulous card - that is a beautiful pink masterpiece and I bet the recipient was stunned. Fantastic job on the inside too :-D Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGE with this wonderful card :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous selection of cards thank you for using an Ike's image .
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of images, love the details you added inside and on the back. Thanks for sharing with us at Ikes World - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great going Vicky, lots of pink going on :) :) :). Love how you have incorporated the images to make a theme :) :) Big hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Vicky! that is huge! I love the theme, great layout and colours! Thanks for sharing at Ike's World Challenge! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, what a card on a "giant" scale. Wonderful images and still boggling at the size of this. Fab papers and beautiful coloring. Thank you for your entry for this Any Goes Challenge at Ike's World. Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely girlie card.
    thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab girly card Vicky! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Pretty in Pink challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Vicky! I always get scared at attempting the bigger cards but you did a great job with this one! Thank you for playing along with us at Ike's world challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh huge card, all gorgeous pink,
    http://leikkaan.blogspot.fi/2014/09/askarteluniloa.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry the link before, meant to say:
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I adore the idea of massive cards, what a genius idea, and although not a fan of pink I think this is wonderful, hmm maybe you are converting me to the idea of pink! You are very creative to use all the space on such a large card...thank you for wowing me with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway