SLS Lines - challenge - for the Ladies

Hello everyone!  It's Friday!  That's good news right?!?  And I'm here to share my 1st post as a DT for Sls lines digital stamps

And this time our challenge for you is Ladies!

So for my card I used the fabulous image Flamenco-dancer-spanish-dancer.  Don't know about you but for me Flamenco = red... yeah... maybe weird... but just think of spanish as hot blooded and like the bull fights... red!

Anyway enough on that lol here's the card that I made with this great image.  I went over the top for me for this card... really a lot of embellishments...
 

The paper is from MME - Blush.  I used my label 21 and floral tag from Spellbinder.  I used some bling from Queen and co.  The ribbon, ribon flower and charm are all from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.   The fabulous sentiment is from Ginger house
Here's a closer look at the bow that I made with the charm
And the ribbon flower embellishment
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  2. Digi sketch challenge - sketch or girly - went with girly
  3. Incy wincy designs - Girly
  4. Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Flowers
  5. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - create your own color challenge - went with anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday and get to craft a bit!  I'm back to my budget crunch!!!  Looking forward to crafting as well.  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Love that image and the sentiment is perfect. Love the flowers and that fabulous bow. Great papers, too. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments, exactly! Fabulous stamp and your creation is magnificent! WOW, Vicky! You've outdone yourself! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Vicki! Love that gorgeous ribbon and bow. Fabulous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous digi. I like how you have copied the flounce on her skirt with the frilly ribbon. A new shop for me to browse too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I know someone who wore a Red dress for her own wedding. It was gorgeous too. Just like this card.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh la la! great card. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! LOVE that ribbon and the bow you made with it! Congrats on the new DT. Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Julie O, dT

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!!! red & black color...
    DT Laura Carazo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Vicky.. Beautiful ribbon, papers, roses and image. All make for a lovely card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway