And this time our challenge for you is Ladies!
So for my card I used the fabulous image Flamenco-dancer-spanish-dancer. Don't know about you but for me Flamenco = red... yeah... maybe weird... but just think of spanish as hot blooded and like the bull fights... red!
Anyway enough on that lol here's the card that I made with this great image. I went over the top for me for this card... really a lot of embellishments...
The paper is from MME - Blush. I used my label 21 and floral tag from Spellbinder. I used some bling from Queen and co. The ribbon, ribon flower and charm are all from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. The fabulous sentiment is from Ginger house
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Digi sketch challenge - sketch or girly - went with girly
- Incy wincy designs - Girly
- Whoopsi Daisy challenge - Flowers
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes - create your own color challenge - went with anything goes
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a fabulous Friday and get to craft a bit! I'm back to my budget crunch!!! Looking forward to crafting as well. And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!