Scribbles challenge - Midway post - Animal planet

Hello everyone!!!!  Hope you are all doing good!  Here it's wonderful as it's a long weekend and I'm probably as you are reading this sipping my coffee while blogging.  How fab right?!?

So I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for the midway post over at Scribbles designs challenge which is Animal planet!  And it's the perfect time right now to participate because we have another new challenge for you!  And it's the Pitter patter of little paws and so you can combine two challenge in one!!!  And you can even get a free digi to participate in the Pitter patter challenge!  So it really doesn't get much better than that!

For my card I just HAD to use the super cute little B Bunny.  My Stepmom totally loves bunnies and it's a great way to send her a little hello!!!

The paper is from Hello Pastel from Prima.  I used some pink paislee secret crush photo tabs and photo frames.  I added some buttons tops from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Pastels/soft colors I think this card is pretty soft
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - All about animals
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Any sentiment other than a b-day

I hope you have enjoyed my cards so far for you!  It's been a busy Monday!  There's two more coming up one much later and one soon!  So please come back!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. so cute card
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute looking card. Super sweet image. A lovely looking card. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, that bunny really IS a "cutie pie" :-) Thanks for sharing in the "All About Animals " challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image for your delightful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway