Paradise of Stamps - Challenge reminder - Anything goes

Hello everyone!  It's time for the challenge reminder over at Paradise of stamps and it's actually my 1st post as a DT there.  So nice and relax because we can use which ever stamp or digi stamp we want!!!  How cool right?!?

So for my 1st creation I used a great stamp from Cuddly Buddly called Toby Tumble & Robin here's the set:
And here's my card with the cute little Robin.  I decided to use loooots of texture on this card.
The paper is from Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my large circle and fancy label 2 from Spellbinder as well as my romantic tag from magnolia.  I put some ribbon from my stash and some burlap ribbon from recollection.  The Burlap flower is from Little yellow bicycle.

Here's a closer look at the cute little robin stamped with some Memento black ink.  I used my copics to color it and added some stickles as well.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Christmas come early
  2. Stamping sensations - Things with wings
  3. Christmas blog challenge - Use 2 ribbons
  4. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - Christmas Critters
  5. Live and love crafts - Things with wings
That's it for me for now but I have another post coming up later this morning.  So please do come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky I am loving this card!! Is that tag just cut from corrugated card stock? Or did you buy it? Love it!! and the flower too, the whole thing, this may be my favorite card of yours yet. Hugs, Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What fantastic dimension and texture to say nothing of that adorable little robin in his winter colors. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great looking card. Love your sweet image and your lovely design. Looks really nice. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the design of your card and I love the burlap. Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Vicky and really like how you have drawn in so much texture and interest.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, Vicky, love all the texture. And the robin! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card with a rustic feel to it. Love the corrugated tag. Thanks for linking up to LLC's wings- challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love your image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... I do love the texture on here from the crimped paper to the jute flowers. Plus there's that cute little Santa Bird!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway