Open minded crafting Fun Challenge - Midway post - Roll out the red

If you are looking for the new release post of Zuri Artsy Craftsy you can find it here.

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway post over at Open Minded Crafting Fun and our challenge for you is Red creations!

For this challenge we have these amazing sponsors:

 and 


For my card I used the fabulous Winter wonderland diva.


The paper for this is from Welcome Christmas - Pebbles.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as a charm.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the fur for added sparkle.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 month's of Christmas card link up
  2. Crafty catz weekly challenge - Pretty women
  3. Abc christmas challenge - S for something festive
  4. Whimsy inspires - Monochromatic
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Saturday

Hugs

Comments

  1. Stunning card, beautifully coordinated! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fantastic card Vicky! I love the bow and that snowflake charm, they are perfect finish with this image!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, festive card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Christmas card, Vicky, a sweet image and pretty papers.
    Thanks for entering our S challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway