New Release Inky Impression - Feel the fall

There's a new release over at Inky impressions and they are sooooo cute and perfect for the fall!

For my inspiration I used the fabulous Sunflower kitty.  I really love kitty cats and this one is no exception.

The paper for this card is from We r Memory makers- Happy campers.  I used my label 1 from spellbinder.  I added a flower sticker from my stash and a covered button from TPC studio fabric button.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is also from Inky impression.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - P is for pretty petals
  2. Simply create too - Fall/Autumn
  3. Patties creations challenge - Dog or cat
  4. Stempelsonne - Sunflower or Scarecrow
That's it for me for this post... but there's still more to come so please come back for it!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card!!! Love all details!
    Ruthie ~ DT sis Inky Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Sehr süß. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the fall colors. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet! Glorious fall colors and wonderful paper choices. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. das ist ein ganz bezauberndes Kärtchen!

    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der SsC

    Liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute love the autumn colours to.
    Thanks for joining us T patties creations today

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky: Your card is just lovely! Thank you for joining in the fun at Simply Create Too's "Fall Challenge #70.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colors all match Vicky and that makes for a wonderful card. Cute image as well. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and beautiful colors too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway