Music fairy escape vintage - TLC progressive

I'm here to share with you my latest card for the progressive challenge at Create with tlc

This time the cute little image was a little fairy.

The paper for this card is from Ki - Vintage charm by Hampton art.  I used my large square, my fleurs de lis square from spellbinder.  The butterfly is vivienne butterfly and I used the musical interlude both are from Memory box.  I added some pearls from Queen and Co.

Here's a closer look at the image colored lightly with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
  2. Creative corner challenges - turquoise and brown - I used the turquoise on the butterfly and the background cardstock and brown on the dp :)
  3. Rubys rainbow - Anything goes
That's it for tonight.  Hope you have liked this.  It's a really really hard to create something these days but the TLC images are easier to use!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh wow Vicky :-D This is beautiful :-D Love card layout, papers, image, sentiment, embellishments.... EVERYTHING :-D Have lovely day :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful this. I love everything about this card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely touch of vintage, music is a super subject. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Love image :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway