Meljen's Karaoke

Hello! It's time for a fun new challenge over at Meljen's design DT and this time our challenge for you is Karaoke!!!

Man that had me thinking a LOT!!!!  And then I saw this very cute little image Sleepy moon bear I thought right away of the song to use as inspiration.  It's Fly me to the moon and I'm sharing with you a great version from a little kid that's only 7 with such an amazing voice!!!!!

So here's my card with this little inspiration :) I made a sweet baby girl card!!!

The paper for this card is from Special Delivery - Pebbles.  I used my label 1 and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I used some ribbon from American craft as well as a little charm from my stash.  I used some resin flowers also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Top tip tuesday - Kids
  2. Digitally sweet challenges - Charming


I hope you have a great Thursday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and wow she has an amazing voice! Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Vicky. This is just so beautiful. Like totally, absolutely adorable. That image is perfect for the theme too. Sorry it has been so long since I've been by. Please know that you are in my thoughts every day!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and make hun xx love the colours too xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so sweet! I need a sweet image like that for my step grandson that decided to show up 10 weeks early!! Might have to snag it! Love your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card and great way to work out the theme, Vicky. I had to share that video with my two granddaughters, each of whom has real potential in singing and are taking private lessons in classical training. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful design - love those papers and the sweet embellies :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious........love the layout.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway