Meljen's DT day - Acorn mouse

Hello everyone!  It's Friday and it's my turn to host the Meljen's blog!  It's a good thing that I have done my cards ahead of time... because otherwise I would totally be behind right now... still not feeling well and even crafting is hard... :(

So for you this time around I decided to use a little something that was appropriate for this time of year the cute little Acorn Mouse.



I did something that my friend and fellow DT Susan always does which is Decoupage!  It was fun but I still would not do this every time lol too long.  So I printed part of this image twice to be able to pop some of the acorns.


The paper is from Autumn Crisp - American Craft. I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a die version die Leaves and vines.  The little acorns in the corner are from EK success.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with copics.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc
And the side view so you see how it was popped up
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Delightful sketches - Cute and cuddly
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Colors of Autumn
  3. Lil red wagon - Anything Fall theme
  4. Lunagirl moonbeams - Autumn
That's it for this post!!!  Hope you have liked what you have seen!  

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very nice. I love all the acorns. Thank you for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining my Autumn challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki ~ Congratulations, your sweet Acorn Mouse card just won the drawing for my Autumn challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! You have won a $10 credit for shopping at LUNAGIRL.COM. When you get a chance, be sure to email me at info@Lunagirl.com to claim your prize! Thanks very much for playing in my challenge ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, and perfect for our cute and cuddly challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card~! Always love the added dimension.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway