So for my card I decided to use the great image Artist Mug
So I made a special little card to send to my stepmom that was starting to teach again this past week. I thought she would appreciate the hug :) I don't usually do step cards... but I used my silhouette cameo to make this one!
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
Here's a side view of the card so you can see the other embellishments.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Creative moments - Anything goes - Back to school
- Lil red wagon - Back to school
- The sisterhood of crafters - Fancy folds
- Top tip tuesday - Stationery - I used a paper clip
- Craft your passion challenges - Back to school
- The pink elephant challenge - Back to school
- The papergirls challenge - Back to school
I hope you have a great Thursday! And hopefully you will be getting some craft time!
And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!