Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lili with Berries - Inky impressions

Hello!  It's time for my inspiration over at Inky impressions rubber stamps.  For this inspiration post I decided to make a little Fall card with the great Lili with Berries.  I used the great sentiment Berry Sweet
LiLi with Berries- DIGITAL STAMP
And here's my little card with her.  I thought it was perfect for fall.

I had fun making this with my Forever Fall Card kit from Bobunny.  I used my Label 29 from Spellbinder.  I used some bling from Queen and Co and added a little ribbon and bow from my stash.


Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Paper minutes - Colors of autumn
  2. Incy wincy designs - Anything goes
  3. Lexis creations - Fall colors

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  There's one more post coming up so I hope that you will be back for it!!! It's a new challenge so you don't want to miss this.

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. loveley autumn colored card!!!

    xxx Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet love the image and your gorgeous bow.
    Thanks for sharing at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge! What a great creation!! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest