Lili with Berries - Inky impressions

Hello!  It's time for my inspiration over at Inky impressions rubber stamps.  For this inspiration post I decided to make a little Fall card with the great Lili with Berries.  I used the great sentiment Berry Sweet
LiLi with Berries- DIGITAL STAMP
And here's my little card with her.  I thought it was perfect for fall.

I had fun making this with my Forever Fall Card kit from Bobunny.  I used my Label 29 from Spellbinder.  I used some bling from Queen and Co and added a little ribbon and bow from my stash.


Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Paper minutes - Colors of autumn
  2. Incy wincy designs - Anything goes
  3. Lexis creations - Fall colors

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!!  There's one more post coming up so I hope that you will be back for it!!! It's a new challenge so you don't want to miss this.

Hugs

Comments

  1. loveley autumn colored card!!!

    xxx Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet love the image and your gorgeous bow.
    Thanks for sharing at Lexis.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge! What a great creation!! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway