Hooter Framed

OH so it's Sunday!!!  And that's good because I'm still feeling like crap..... man will this cold please go away?!?

As my followers know I love playing with Dilly Beans and this time around the challenge was one that I couldn't resists... it was Feathers or Fins.  As you know I love to make owl cards they are just perfect to send to my dad as a little thinking of you.  So I try to have some in advance.  And this is one of those occasions.

I used the fabulous 421 Hooter Framed to make my card.


The paper for this card is from Colorbok - natural Expression.  I used my label 21 to make this.  I added a little ribbon and charm from my stash.  I used some pearls from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC - I thought it would be funny because I also take my dad's advice... so obviously I don't use mine :)
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dilly Beans - Feathers or fins
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - All about animals
  3. Sweet stampin challenge - The great outdoors
  4. Creative Corner - Cutsie animal
That's it for this post!  I have one more to share with you!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, the card is so Autumnal!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, just right for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall colors! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge - we hope to see you again on are next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card for the "All About Animals " challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Hope you can join in our new challenge starting today too. I have to ask where you get your card stands, I've been admiring them for ages! Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway