Faery Ink Designs - Wise owl witch

Hello everyone!  It's my 1st inspirational post for Faery ink designs.

I used the great image Wise owl witch  and I decided to make a Fall/Autumn looking card.


For this card I used some great paper from Bobunny Ad Lib.  I used a few dies as well Label 29 from Spellbinder, B365 Faery mushrooms and B162 Lace corner from Cheery Lynn.  I added a little ribbon and charm from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Qkr stampede - Fall colors
  2. Creative knockouts - Happy Fall you all
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great and crafty Sunday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Vicky with wonderful autumn hues. Just love the scrumptious bow and beautiful TLC sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Vicky! What a delightful charm and great ribbon. Love the die cuts and your coloring. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love your nice Autumn colors and your adorable image. Also love the nice sentiment. Thanx so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card........love the layout and all the warm colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway