Girl's butterfly

I'm back and this time it's to share a make for Dilly beans.  I missed last challenge and I try not to miss those... I love the great images from Dilly Beans!

This time it's about Fall colors.  So I used the image 336-Girl's Butterfly.


The paper is Ki - Autumn Flowers - Hampton Art.  I used some buttons and some twine from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics, I put some stickles on the butterfly for added shine. The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I followed this sketch to help me with the inspiration.


I'm entering this card in the following challenge:

  1. Sketch saturday - sketch
  2. Dilly beans challenge - fall
  3. Quirky crafts - Autumn
That's it for me for now :) have a good night!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super colours Vicky and just right for Quirky Crafts latest Challenge too!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image Vicky. Beautiful card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Vicky! Love the papers and image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout. Love it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway