Fresh brewed inspiration - school challenge - Hannah Belle artist

This post is all about the great challenge going on over at Fresh brewed designs- Back to school.

So for my post I've used the fabulous image Hannah Belle Artist.  I think it's just perfect for a back to school class.


The paper that I used is from School days - BBP.  I used a bunch of stickers from recollections.  I used my long classic rectangles from sizzix.


Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The fab sentiment is from Create with TLC


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Back to school
  2. Milkcoffee challenge - Back to school
  3. Crafts 4 eternity - Digital
  4. Sweet7challenge - Back to school
  5. Kitty Bee challenge - School

I hope you have a great Wednesday!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Could this be any cuter? I LOVE the bright colors on this card. It is so fun and happy. ASESOME BG PAPER!!! and I LOVE the sentiment and the little school themed sticker embellies too!

    Have a happy day,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, I remember the days when we had to send aprons to school with the kids for 'painting' days -- brush or finger. :-D Delightful card bright and fun. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your embellies on this card Vicky. Adorable image. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very bright and happy, perfect for back to school!
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card....thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway