Fall Warm up

And I'm back!  This time for the card that I did for the great progressive challenge over at Deedees digis.   This time the challenge is with a fabulous little chipmunk!!!!!

Since I wasn't feeling well I used precolored version.


The paper for this card is from Harvest lane - Simple stories.  I used my large circle from spellbinder.  I used some left over from that box that we had gotten our new office chair!  Best recycling EVER!!!!!   Used some leaves stickers that I had in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the cute precolored digi.  The little sentiment is from Create with TLC
For this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Deedees digis - progressive challenge
  3. Hiding in my craftroom - Think fall
  4. Just us girls challenge - Leaves
That's it for me for today!!!  I'm off to take my cough medicine...  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Very cute little chippy, he defiantly looks like he's ready for winter. The leaves are great, very colorful, great papers.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Vicky! So cute! Great recycling with the cardboard box! And I am really liking those awesome leaf stickers! So happy you have joined us again at Deedee's - we love seeing what you create each month! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, First off I do hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. I think you did an awesome job with this little guy. Great use of that delivery box. It's just perfect for this card. So glad you could play along with us here at Deedee's DOM challenge. Get some rest and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall colors on this fun chipmunk card. Love the falling leaves too! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Autumn card, Vicky! Beautiful colors, and the matte made from the recycled chair box was truly inspired. Love everything about this, and am so glad you joined our challenge again this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - those stickers are fabulous! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute image! Wonderful Autumn colors!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recycling and a great card. Love the background paper you used and all the extra leaves! Thanks so much for joining us at Deedee's Digis!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Vicky! :)
    Thanks for entering my challenge at Sketch Saturday this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the recycling - makes a perfect mat for the image.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, and a great recycle of the corrugated circle too! I love the striped dsp and all those great leaf stickers - all working together to make one fun autumn card! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's September challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling better, Vicky! This card is adorable! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vicky and if is a real fun card hun love it and love all things recycling too - thanks for joining us at Deedee's hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicky and if is a real fun card hun love it and love all things recycling too - thanks for joining us at Deedee's hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nifty card, Vicky! I love that you have joined us at the Deedee's progressive challenge. This chipmunk is just too cute, isn't it?

    kReN, dt
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway