Faery 1st challenge - Faeries!

Hello!  It's our very 1st challenge over at Faery Ink Design.  And as a 1st challenge it's very appropriate since it's Faeries!

So for my very 1st make I used the great Fairy Rhapsody Long hair.  I just thought she was sooo pretty.


The paper for this card is from Mementa - Cardstock.  I used my label 36 and large circle from Spellbinder.  I used my butterfly from magnolia as well.  I added a bunch of bling fro glitterazz.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some stickles on the wings and some crushed olive on the side.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty little fairies challenge - Sparkle and bling
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Glitter and sparkle
  3. Fitztown challenge blog - Fantasy
  4. Lexis creations - Sparkle and shine
  5. Love to scrap challenge blog - Let's fly away
  6. Lunagirl moonbeams - Come to fairyland
I hope you have a fabulous day!  And hopefully you will have some crafty time to come and join us!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fairy sweet! Congrats on yet another DT gig. You GO, girl! They're lucky to have you. Must check them out. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how darling, Vicky! Love your coloring and all the fancy bling. I'm going over to check out the new challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your adorable fairy card in my Fairyland challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! Great composition, and I love her green dress ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and I love all that bling! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Vicky. Love those gems...Good Luck with the very first challenge...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Love the sparkle and bling... Beautiful card!
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great fairy you've used and she is beautifully colored. she looks like a good friend too! thank you for playing along with our fairyland challenge at lunagirl moonbeams! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Especially like the coloring and the die cuts. It's perfect for our Fantasy challenge #51. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Good luck and please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the bling and image. Great sentiment. Thanks for joining Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, Vicky....love all the bling.

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway