For my card I used the super cute little Apple berry digi from Elisabeth Bells.
The paper that I used for this is from Crate paper- Farmhouse. I added the twine from American craft and put a little apple charm. I added some apples buttons as well from my stash. I used my grand scallop oval and grand oval as well as my Label 11 from spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment that was PERFECT for this image is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Inky chicks - Anything goes
- Cutie pie challenge - Cute with Shades of autumn
- Melonheadz friends - Autumn colors
- Corrosive challenges - Autumn/Fall
- Outlawz challenges - Dies or punch
That's it for me for today! Have a fabulous Thursday.