Doodle Pantry - New Release - September 2014

Hello everyone!  Wow where does the time go?!? It's already September!!!!  And it's time for a new release over at Doodle Pantry. And there are some pretty awesome new sets for you!

I'm using one that's called Little Christmas Scriptures
And I used a great sentiment from the great set Salutations Françaises
Salutations Francaises

So here's my little Christmas card with this fabulous combination!
The paper that I used is from the set Little Christmas Scriptures.  I used some ribbon from my MIL :)  It was part of what my hubby brought back from his parents house when they emptied it out.  I used some Robin's nest dew drops.  I also used my grand ovals from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great sentiment!  I'm so glad to have that one in French!!!!  It's a great deal it's only 2$$$ and there are sentiments for every occasions!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Christmas card challenges - Anything goes
  2. All Sorts Challenge - Early Christmas makes
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12months of Christmas card link up
  4. Jingle belles rock - Use gold - I used some gold ribbon and gold robin's nest dew drops!
  5. Abc christmas challenge - Quick and easy

Hope you have a great day!  There's more to come so please be back!!!!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. love your beautiful bow ... thanks for going for the gold with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Vicky. Love how you've designed this christmas card with a sentiment and bow. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! what an AMAZING bow, i love it! great sentiment as well! thanks for coming on a GILT TRIP with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bow, so pretty!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the weekly christmas card challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway