For my make I used the fabulous Miracle from Above. It's not the 1st card that I made with this set... and it's funny because I think I used the same paper.. but I did manage to make it a bit different :) The 1st one was well liked so I figured the other would be as well.
Again I used the pre-colored version.
The paper is from Pebbles - Special delivery! I distressed the edges :) I added some lace tape. There's a lot of dies on this one, so here's the list scallop and large circle, fancy tag 2 and finally nursery time all from spellbinder. I put some pearls to finish this off.
Here's a closer look at the digi. The sentiment on this one is from Create with TLC
- Crafty card makers - Ribbon/lace with pearls
- Stamp and create blog - Circles or dots
- Whoopsi Daisy - Bling or pearls - used pearls
- Dragonfly-dreams-challenge - Let's celebrate with jewels or pearls
- Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Celebration
That's it for me for today!!! Hope you have a fabulous day!