Doodle Pantry - Inspiration Antique Desk

Hello everyone!  It's Monday again and time for me to go to work. Sure hope that I'll be feeling better this week than the last...

Anyway I'm here to share the inspiration for Doodle pantry and this time for it I used a great new set called Antique Desk
Antique Desk

Here's what I made with this fabulous set!  
The paper is from Natural Colobok.  I used some ribbon a button and pearl from my stash.  I used my Label 12 and fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the precolored digi.  I thought it would look good to have a monochromatic look!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. A creative romance - A touch of kraft
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - Vintage
  3. Baffies-kreativladen - Button and ribbon
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely beautiful card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, stunning card, Vicky! Fantastic with all the neutrals and then the deep cranberry red. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card. Fantastic Vicky. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect vintage papers! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway