Digichoosday - Christmas in Purple and blues

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time around our challenge should help you get ready for Christmas :)  The challenge is Christmas in purples and blues.


For this card I used the fabulous set Christmas Joy bundle that I arranged in a word document to be in purples and blues as I wanted for this challenge!  I totally adore digis as they are so versatile!!!!


 I added some purple snowflakes done with my tattered lace snowflake die.  I used my label 1 from spellbinder to cut the digi and paper under it.  I used some bling, pearls, ribbon and charm from my stash.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Christmas come early
  2. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Silent night
  4. Paper creators crafts - Early Christmas
  5. Completely-christmas-challenge - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you all have a fabulous day!!!!   Not much time left to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Lovely & what a nice change to see purple x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, that ribbon is LUSH!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card wish i could tie bows like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, classy card hunni.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent, Vicky! Of course, I dearly love the purple but that particular light blue you chose is a perfect partner. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 29 with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing for my CHNC challenge 194 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Vicky, love the cute embellishment and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 194 and also for Completely Christmas 29 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Vicky. Love the wonderful bow and charm. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Vicky, A beautiful card, love that you have used non traditional colors, the purple and the blue are beautiful together.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the colour of the ribbon, so sumptuous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is really pretty Vicky & I wouldn't have thought to use these colors together...it's a great combo just like your design!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back for our No Designer Paper challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway