Digi Choosday - Travel /Holiday

Hello everyone!  It's Tuesday and that means back to work for those of us that had Monday off as Labor day... wow I could totally get more of those off :)  So I'm back to share with you a little card that I did for the new challenge over at Digi Choosday.

When I looked at the challenge that we have right now... I thought hmmm travel as in getting away from it all right?!?  So for my make I used the fabulous Office Colored from the work and play 2 collection.  And I added some papers from Classic heart papers.  This is what I came up with!  Hope you like it!  Man... now I want to get away lol


I used my deckled rectangle small and large from spellbinder for this.  I used some lace from my stash as well as some stickers that I had.  The border was done using a MS border punch.  And the bling finally was from Queen and Co purchased a AC Moores and I totally need more lol

Here's closer look at the digi that I recolored using my word document.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. 2 cute ink challenges - anything goes
  2. Digi-makeover-challenge-156 - anything goes
  3. Opus-gluei - Vacation

I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!  And hopefully you will be getting some crafting time!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. A great design Vicky, he looks like he needs a holiday :) love the choice of backing too :)
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image definitely looks like he needs a holiday! Y :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and that is such a cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love the little document holder.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway