So for this look I went with a back to school feel :) I figured I would be feeling kind of pensive if I was returning back to school... that's what my daughter looks like lol So this all being said I used the great image from Pretty Sweet Collection the paper is also from that set.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I kept with the monochromatic look. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look at the flowers on which I added some stickles.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- Incy wincy designs - Anything girly
- Whoopsi daisy - throw on the flowers
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Use a digi
- One stitch at a time challenge - anything goes with a die
- Just us girls challenge used a bunch of them with some extra stickles.
Hope you have a fabulous day!!! Looking forward to some crafting time!!!! And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!