Digi Choosday - Monochromatic

Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and this means a new challenge over at Digi choosday and this time around the challenge for you is monochromatic.

So for this look I went with a back to school feel :)  I figured I would be feeling kind of pensive if I was returning back to school... that's what my daughter looks like lol So this all being said I used the great image from Pretty Sweet Collection the paper is also from that set.

I used some flowers from I am roses and some wild orchids as well.  I used my couture creation doily die.  The pearls are from my stash as well.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I kept with the monochromatic look.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
And here's a closer look at the flowers on which I added some stickles.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Incy wincy designs - Anything girly
  3. Whoopsi daisy - throw on the flowers
  4. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Use a digi
  5. One stitch at a time challenge - anything goes with a die
  6. Just us girls challenge  used a bunch of them with some extra stickles.
Hope you have a fabulous day!!!  Looking forward to some crafting time!!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky - I totally love this card (girl/colors/all of it!). This is so typical of fall and your embellishments are perfect! In fact, can you let me know where you got the die in the background (the loopy circles)? Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, my friend! Love the 'bouquet' embellie with the gorgeous leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Sweetie...so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and image. Gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for sharing at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sweet image and your pretty flowers and leaves! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Vicky for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT with your fabulous creation. Gorgeous Autumn colours and such a pretty die :) :) :) hugs Jane (OSAAT DT) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Vicky, love the flowers!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That image is just precious and your coloring is awesome! Love the arrangement of flowers and leaves. The touches of Stickles is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card - fabulous coloring and I adore the leaf arrangement :) - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Vicky. I love the sweet image and wow those flowers are fabulous. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love that flower spray.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway