Digi Choosday - Buttons

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and this time around the challenge is all about buttons!

I just think buttons are just the greatest embellishment ever!  So when I saw that this was the challenge I was really really happy :)

I decided to go with humor for this challenge and used a great image called Cleaning Lady as well as the paper from the great Work and Play collection 6.  Adn I'm saying it's humorous because, well don't know about you but I really really HATE doing the housework...   So hope you enjoy my card... it's rare to find vacuum paper :)  So that's a really special set!!!
The paper is from that set.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as buttons.  I played with my favorite spellbinders set the scallop and large circle!!!  Those must have been the greatest dies that I purchased!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I'm thinking it's perfect for this card!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Craft-dee bowz -anything with a handmade bow
  2. Incy wincy designs - Anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes or create your own challenge - so here I go, Image, sentiment, solid color cardstock, buttons, ribbon :)
  4. Come and get it challenge - 3 of something, I used 3 buttons
  5. Sisteract card challenge - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there will be one more later so hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab make Vicky! That sentiment is soooo me lol
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vicky, I am totally relating to that sentiment!!!! LOL!!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the image!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Great sentiment and fabulous bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card! Great sentiment and fabulous bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image Vicky, I am going to have to have a play with her too. I love the strip behind her, I may need to scraplift that idea from you. I love buttons as an embellishment too, they add dimension and interest to any card. That is a great theme for a challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get It hun! ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Vicky!!!! love all the DP combinations and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the colour scheme and that sentiment, well it's just ACE!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool image. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the great dimension on your cards.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway