Wow they are just all so fabulous and it was hard to decide which stamp set that I should use the fastest! I finally decided to share with you the card that I made using the Poinsettia collage set:
Don't know about you but I really love when my stamped image is crisp and clear and wow those stamps are fabulous for this!!!
The paper that I used in the background is from WR memory keepers - North Pole. I used a MS border punch. I also used my fleurs de lis square and large square from Spellbinder. I added some ribbon and a charm (talking of charms there are lots in the store here). Finally I added some buttons from my stash but there's some fabulous buttons here.
Here's a closer look at the stamp image that I colored 3 times with copics
Here's a closer look at the added charm. I just love adding this sort of finishing touch.
And here's a sideview of the card so you really see the added dimension to the poinsettia.
- Abc christmas challenge - red poinsettia
- Pennys challenges - Anything goes
- Simon says stamp blog - use a stamp
- Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Choose letters R, E or D - I used R for red and ribbon, I did use the E for embossing and the D for die cut as well lol...
- Paper minutes - Buttons
- Sweet stamps blog - embossing
- Christmas card challenges - Anything goes
- Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
Hope you have a fabulous Thursday! I'll be back with another post soon so please do come back :)
And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!