Cuddly Buddly - Poinsettia

Hello!  Happy Thursday to you!  I'm here to share with you my 1st card as a DT for Cuddly Buddly.  I'm totally excited to be part of the DT and represent this fabulous company!  I had applied to the DT of digis because I figured the distance would make it easier for them.  But they read this and offered me the clear stamp position!!!!  I was over the moon and couldn't wait to get my stamps to play with.

Wow they are just all so fabulous and it was hard to decide which stamp set that I should use the fastest!  I finally decided to share with you the card that I made using the Poinsettia collage set:
http://cuddlybuddly.com/shop/v23097-cuddly-buddly-clear-stamps-poinsettia-collage-cbs0006/
I just think it's soooo elegant!  And I really wanted to bring the attention to that wonderful stamp.  Right away I knew that I had to do some heat embossing!  So I stamped the image a few times and heat embossed it with some gold embossing powder.

Don't know about you but I really love when my stamped image is crisp and clear and wow those stamps are fabulous for this!!!


The paper that I used in the background is from WR memory keepers - North Pole.  I used a MS border punch. I also used my fleurs de lis square and large square from Spellbinder.  I added some ribbon and a charm (talking of charms there are lots in the store here).  Finally I added some buttons from my stash but there's some fabulous buttons here.


Here's a closer look at the stamp image that I colored 3 times with copics
Here's a closer look at the added charm.  I just love adding this sort of finishing touch.
And here's a sideview of the card so you really see the added dimension to the poinsettia.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Abc christmas challenge - red poinsettia
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  3. Simon says stamp blog - use a stamp
  4. Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Choose letters R, E or D - I used R for red and ribbon, I did use the E for embossing and the D for die cut as well lol...
  5. Paper minutes - Buttons
  6. Sweet stamps blog - embossing
  7. Christmas card challenges - Anything goes
  8. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up

Hope you have a fabulous Thursday!  I'll be back with another post soon so please do come back :)

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky, love it. Thanks for,sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done- love the poinsettia in the pretty die cut frame, and the big bow with the charm! Thanks for joining in the embossing challenge at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Vicky. I too love the crispness of your card. Just so lovely. Hugs joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Poinsettia, the bow, especially the charm...I have SO many charms and find it's so hard to part with them. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges. See you around
    {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo, what a lovely card. Love all the dimension. Congrats on the new DT position too. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Vicky, love the gold touch.Thanks for joining us at Penny's -see you Wednesday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks very beautiful, the one who will get this card is a lucky devil. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tradition looking Christmas card, beautiful poinsettia and fab ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Such a classy traditional card.
    Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway