Cuddly buddly - Cuddly Christmas buddy

Hello everyone! It's Friday and that's a good thing :)  I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for the fabulous Cuddly Buddly.

This time I'm using this set Cuddly buddly clear stamps cuddly christmas buddies:

Such great little critters!!!! Since I totally adooooore penguins that's what I made.
The paper that I used is from Bobunny Elf magic.  I really love that set of papers.  I used my xcut postage stamps and my petite labels from Spellbinder.  I added a border punch from MS!!!!  I used some ribbon and some little bells from my stash.  I used as well some bling.

Here's a closer look at the stamp that I colored with my copics.  I used some liquid applique for the snow and added some warm highlight.
And here's a closer look at the bow.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Holiday
  2. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge -  Christmas critters
  3. Abc christmas challenge - S for something festive
  4. Holly Jolly Christmas - Ribbons or Lace
That's it for this post!  There's one more coming up!!!  Hope you will be back.

Hugs



Comments

  1. This is precious, Vicky! Love, love, LOVE the papers and how you made the snow. Great stamp set. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little penguin is adorable! Such a pretty card, love all the layers. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo adorable :) lovely layers, patterns and snow. Thank you for sharing with ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely adorable penguin, dressed in his 'snow' duds! Fabulous and festive! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vicky :-) the penguin is adorable and the papers and details are fabulous, love the jingle bells :-)

    Fab stamp set too,,, love all the images :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. The bear in the set reminds me of Winnie the Pooh.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    As You Like It,
    The Stamp Basket,
    The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
    ABC Christmas, and
    Crafty Little Fairies.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card love the different colours bells too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - I love those bells! Cute image too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway