Creative Bug Digital SnapShots Challenge - Challenge # 5 - Child's play


Prizes for this challenge are:
  • Five digital images from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
  • One prize will be given out to the person who includes the most signs of summer in their project.
  • A top three will also be chosen (as long as there are a minimum of seven people entering).  Each person in the top three will also get to choose an image from the store.
  • And you no longer have to use a Creative Bug Digital SnapShots image, we would love if you do but it's no longer mandatory.  There's an extra incentive if you do however.
For my post I'm using this cute Unfrogettable I thought he would be perfect for the little bookmark that I had planned for my son Gregory
Unfrogettable Watermark
Here's my bookmark that I made using my Cameo Silhouette.
So since it's a pretty small item I was able to use some left over papers!!!  Woohooo.  I used my Nellie's ovals and my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  The ribbon was from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC

 So come on and join in on the fun.


I've caught the bug,
have you?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Clear it out challenge - Anything goes - any stash - I used scaps of papers from my stash!!!! YAY and some ribbon
  2. Lovesrubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
  3. Incy wincy designs - Cute Critters
I have one more post coming up today!  I hope that you will be back for it!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again...love your challenge project..tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmark, wonderful colour combo, love this frog. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag and great sentiment! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway