Monday, September 29, 2014

Cat driving car vintage - Progressive challenge

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you the card that I did for the following progressive image over at Create with tlc.

And this time I used the fab Cat driving car vintage.


The paper for this card is from Awesome by Simple Stories.  I used my nesting frame 6 from Quickutz.  I added some buttons and some twine.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored lightly with my copics.  The sentimen is also a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fitztown challenge blog - Animals using a digital element - the image was digital :)  And yup it's a cat driving a car...
  2. So artful challenges - The motor car
That's it for this post.  I still have at least one more to share with you :) I know they are not fancy things... but right now with my mojo gone at least I'm creating something that's good no?!? lol

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. This is wonderful Vicky! I love your use of fall colours and the buttons are the perfect finishing touch! What a sweet image that is! Thanks for being Soartful with us and sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your happy cat in the car, and I like the way you have made the background too with the buttons. Thanks very much for joining in with the Soartful challenge, it's our first motoring cat.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest