Butterfly flower

Here's my last post of the night!  I was super lucky to play in the last challenge over at Sami Stamps.  I try to play as much as possible and that time around I had a DT card to make with a fabulous image.  So I entered the challenge and Sami gave every one who entered 1$ off a digi from the store...

Well.... I just couldn't just keep it to that... so had to purchase a few more and got some great freebies at the same time.  I have some specific cards that will be made with those great images. And so after I had received my order I checked back to see what was the challenge since I really wanted to enter again and LOW and BEHOLD there's a DT call going on...  I know... some of you might think that I'm already in way too many dts... but guys... did you check how many posts I do in a month?!?  I just love crafting (and I'm not late ever with my DT work).  I especially love crafting for some of the artist that I like!  And Sami stamps is one of them.  I've made quite a few cards already just for the fun of it.  And I'm usually sharing on FB as well.

So anyway I'm throwing my hat in to the challenge.  I figured if I don't try it I'll always regret it!  And I try not to regret things!  For this card I used the fabulous image Butterfly flower.

The paper that I used for this card is from MME - Sunshine.  I used my decorative label 8 and my label 8 as well as my floral doily accent and large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added a corner die cut from Lace corner by signature die from Joanna sheen.  I put some vintage lace from my stash and some bling from Queen and co that I purchased at AC Moores.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I put a bunch of stickles on the butterfly.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
That's it!!!  Now please wish me luck folks!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sami stamp - anything goes and DT call
  2. Pink gem challenge blog - Summer time - butterflies remind me of summer time
  3. Suzy-bees-bloomin-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Sweet stampin challenge blog - The great outdoors
That's it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous Saturday!  I'm back to bed... yup can't be out of it too much... still coughing... and not feeling up to much... and neither is my hubby... what a great pair of parents we are right now lol

And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super card, just right for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, great colours and fab papers! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and hope you'll visit us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful elegant card my dear friend - good luck on making the Design Team but I don't have a doubt - they would be lucky to have you!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog this week and good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I really love the colours, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card! I love your pretty lace! Good Luck! Hugs Julie Sami Stamp DT! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you have layered your card. Good Luck! Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely composed card. You have a good eye for colours. Quite nicely done. Good luck - DT member Jenée

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have layered your card. Very Nicely Done! Angexxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway