Boo Ghost Cupcake - Fresh brewed Designs

Hello everyone!  There's a surprise release over at Fresh brewed designs.  And it's a Halloween surprise for you all!!!

I couldn't play with just one!  I had to play with many so I used the great Boo ghost cupcake, Bat and spider.


The paper is from We r memory keepers - Blackout.  I used my label 11 from Spellbinder.  I used some seembinding in black that was in my stash with a little charm.  I put some googly eyes on the bats and spiders.

Here's a closer look at the digis.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. - Use a charm or metal
  2. Creative knockouts - Charm
  3. Sassy studio designs - Metalology
I have one more post coming up.  Hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is just TOO CUTE!!! I love the way you used the simply spooky images with your BOO cupcake! The googly eyes are too fun and I LOVE that ghost charm!

    Thank you for being a part of this Spooky Saturday surprise release!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on Halloween, but this card is soooo much fun! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely darling! I love your little ghost cupcake and fun charm!! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I even love your spiders and bats!
    Thanks for sharing your card at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that little ghost charm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween Card. Love those google eyes...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the little extras on the card. The eyes and bow with the little charm.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway