B-day cake Owen

Good evening!  So how was your Tuesday?  Mine seemed long, I was super busy at work... but I totally could have taken some more time off lol.  I had so much fun crafting all weekend the 3 days of it!!!!

I'm here to share with you a little card that I did with a freebie offered from Papernest dolls over at Copic marker challenge!!!  I had so much fun coloring this little image!

The paper for this card is from DCWV - the birthday wishes stack.  I used my grand and large square from Spellbinder.  I added some little hat stickers from Recollection.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.
I followed this great sketch to make this:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. Copic marker norge - B-day
  3. Crafting when we can challenges - Borrow a sketch
  4. The papernest dolls challenge - anything goes
That's it for me!!!  Hope you had a great night!!!  And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful color combo Vicky. Love the designer papers. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, a really bright and colourful card, thanks for entering our challenge over at 'Crafting When We Can Challenges', good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Vicky!!!! Good luck with your entries! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Vicky, Love the primary colours and papers you've used. The hat stickers are really dimensional.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owen is so cute on this card! Great job! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Nest Dolls. Heidi - PND DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge I hope to see you next time.
    Hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway