Autumn Leaves - Art by Mi Ran

Hello everyone!  It's my 2nd inspiration card for the month over at Art by Mi Ran and since our theme for the month is Die cuts or punches, you know that I will at least use a die!!!

For my card I decided to go with an image that is totally perfect for the season that is coming in Canada which is fall.  We are really starting to feel the colder mornings and nights!  I will have to put my summer clothes away :(  oh well but it will be very pretty with the trees changing colors soon.

So the image that I have used is Autumn Leaves
Digital Stamp-Autumn Leaves, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
So here's what I have made with her :)  I went with some fall colors :)

The paper that I used is from the Bobunny forever fall card kit.  All the embellishments other than the bling are from that kit.   I think I had it for a full year and never used it!!! So it was about time that it was put to use. I really love the chipboard embellishments that came with it.  I used my scallop and large circle dies from Spellbinders.  

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics

So what do you think?!  Isn't she just adorable?!?  She almost makes me want to pick up the leaves... I did say almost lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Die cuttin divas - Fall is here
  2. Scrap-creations - Fall
  3. Our daily bread designs blog - Fall inspired

Hope you have a great day!!! There's 2 more posts coming up!!! So hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh, Vicki, she is adorable!! Just love her and how beautiful she's colored! What a beautiful design and papers, and I'm so glad you've joined us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Vicky! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Sarah, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!!! Love the adorable girl image!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful fall creation, Vicki!! I just love your colors and design!! Such a cute image and she is colored beautifully. Great take on the inspiration! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful fall card Vicki! It just brings a smile! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway