I'm showcasing one here with the great Stephanie brings surprises. I really did the shabby chic look I think in this case. I'm not usually very shabby chic but this card called for this. And I think I did pretty good...
For this card I used papers from Cardsotck - Momenta. I used my label 36, and my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder. I also used my elisabeth die 763 tag. I added some prima flowers, a little ribbon and charm from my stash ad finally some pearls as well. I distressed the edge of the papers.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I used some frantage all around. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
Here's a closer look at the tag that I made using some cardboard that I recycled from a box in which we had purchased a chair. I added some lace as well to the tag.
And here are the flowers that I added.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Any sentiment other than b-day
- Crafting-with-dragonflies - Girly and lacy - there's lace on the tag and the rest is pretty girly :)
- Divas by design challenge - Tags
- Moo-mania - Recycle something - I recycled the box and use it to make the tag!
- Pennys challenges - Anything goes
- Just inspirational challenges - Vintage
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
- Digisketch challenge - Girl thing
- Dream valley challenges - Flowers
I really hope you have a fabulous day and that you can craft a bit!!!! And don't forget to enter my giveaway celebrating 600 followers you can find it here. There's some pretty good prizes there... so you don't want to miss it!