The End - Oddball style

Hello everyone!  Hope you are doing well!  I've been having a wonderful time at the beach!  It's been sooo hot this week we are extremely lucky and I'm getting a nice tan! :)

I have journal our camping as you know... actually I will have more to share with you on that... but right now I'm starting with the end!  I had purchased some fabulous images from Oddball design prior to my coming here.  My intention was to color some and of course try to enter in a challenge on the FB page.  Well the challenge right now is Anything goes but try something new... so... Oddball use is new to me... and using so many digis in a journal is also new to me.  One of the images Lizzy Love image 19 was sooo sad looking that I thought it would be perfect for the end of my journal.  And this is why even if the end is not yet here (approaching but not here YET) I journalled it :) So here's my smash album!
I used my word document to make the writing.  And just cut it out after.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.
Isn't that digi just sooooo fun?!?  Just adore those!!!  And I saw a fabulous video on how they are made... wow!!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Oddball design FB challenge - Anything goes try something new
  2. Fairy tale-challenge blog - Digi stamp
That's it for this post... but I just might be back for some more....

Hugs



Comments

  1. Wow she really does look sad. Probably the same way that you'll be feeling the day that you guys pull out. Beautiful end to your journal!

    Hugs.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10