Fishing

So I'm back.... yeah... I'm waiting for my son to get ready to leave and do some last errands while we are in Burlington... but while we wait... I figured I might as well use the time to blog a little journal page that I embellished with 2 sets from Imagine that.

My hubby, daughter and youngest went fishing with a camping neighbor and caught a great big grey trout!  So I wanted to put this in the journal but it was missing some embellishments!  So I used the fab set here Punny Bass Geeks
The great outdoors
Here's my journal page with it.  I covered the face of my son with my watermark... not to fond of my kids picture being on the net... I'm sure that you get that!  But you can see how big the fish was!
And here's a closer look at the great sign from the great outdoors set:

And the closer look at the other set of image and sentiment
I'm entering this little fishing trip in the following challenges:
  1. Brown sugar challenge - For the boys
  2. Inky impressions challenges - No designer paper
That's it for now!  Off to the store!  Man... I so don't want this vacation to be over... :(

Hugs

Comments

  1. Loving your journals Vicky. Wow that is a big trout. Hope you are going to cook it.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect these sets were for your journal. Wish I had done something like this....Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job choosing the set to use for that fishing layout, Vicky! The photo of your son holding the big trout is nearly a perfect duplicate of the boy holding the fish in the set. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10