Digi Choosday - Christmas in July

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Digi Choosday and for this challenge we want to see some Christmas makes.  Yes... I know we are only in July but before you know it, Christmas will be around the corner!

Actually yesterday my daughter and I went shopping to a speciality Christmas store here in VT where they sell Christmas stuff all year round.  We try to get a special ornament that will remind us of our vacation when we are back home at Christmas time.

For this little card I used the following set Christmas joy download bundle that is such a great deal!!!  Awesome bundle with tons of stuff perfect for Christmas.  So many different options!!!!  You will see a lot of us on the team using it and we have managed to make such different makes...

I layered one of the toppers on top of some papers in my word document before printing it out!



I added some ribbon and some snowflake  from my stash.  I used my scallop label 1 and my label 1 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great image!

I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:
  1. Craftin desert divas - Christmas in July
  2. Craft your passion challenges - Christmas in July
  3. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  4. Lexis creations - Christmas in July
I still have one more post for you coming up.  I really hope that you will be back for it!

Have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. LOVE this card Vicky it's just fabulous!!So great to have you on the Digi Choosday team sorry it's taken me so long to get round to your blog my lovely friend! Great work!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Vicky.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas card thanks for linking up at CDD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vicky, love the colour scheme
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love those little snowflakes.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable this card. Lovely papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little owl.Such a colourful creation and I love the added snowflakes.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love the little owl!!
    Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas for our Christmas in July Linky.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10