Cushion Kitty

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little ATC made a little while back but never shared here :)  It was part of the swap going on over at the FB group for Ike's Art.  The theme for the swap was ARt from the heart.

I used for this little swap ATC the super cute Cushion kitty since I really really love my cats... I figured it fit the theme.
I used paper from Classic Calico by American craft.  I cut out the digi with my label 11 and edged it all around with my Vintage photo distress ink.  I added a little button and some bling from my stash.

Here's a closer look at that sweet cat colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC


I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Cute as a button - Haven't entered for awhile!  Missed it!
  2. Melonheadz friends- Things with wings or tails
That's it for this post... there's one more coming for sure... and we will see if I have more time in the midst of packing...

Hugs

Comments

  1. Very cute Vicky....Love the sentiment and I know NanaConnie is going to love this one....lol Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sweet Vicky. LUV the kitty colouring and such a FAB ATC. I hope your 'Swapper' liked it :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats too Vicky! Cute ATC! Thanks for joining our ATC Challenge at Wicked Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ATC. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, what a cute ATC. Love the image. Great take on Melonheadz Friends Things with Wings Challenge. Thank you for joining us.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unusual (meant in a good way) looking button, it goes great on your ATC! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, such sweet coloring on that darling little feline. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10