Little ATC

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share a quick post of some ATCs that I did for a swapping group :)  We had a theme of Fantasy.  So that was the great excuse to use a digi from Floppy Latte Design called Fairy Flower.

I kept a monochromatic look I think it's more dramatic :)  I had to make 10 of them.  And here they are.

I used some flower bling from my stash.  The paper is from Authentique - Irresistible collection.

Here's a closer look at the ATC on the little easel
I'm totally happy to be able to join this week's challenge over at Wicked wednesday atc with just enough time :)

Hope you have a great night!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Stunning ATC's and the Monochrome is timeless and elegant, perfect for the image you have used, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this the prettiest ATC.
    Monochromatic is perfect for this fab fairy!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that image and definitely keeping it to the sleek black and white is very sharp.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway