Fishing Donald

Hello everyone!  It's time for my inspiration post for Digital Delights and for this card I used the fabulous digi Fishing donald with a sentiment from Animals Crackers sentiment set 1

I thought this would make a fabulous masculine card.

The paper that I used for this card is from Take a hike- Simple stories.  I used some little cork stars from my stash and some EK stickers also from my stash.  I used my Nellie's Multi frame ovals dies and some of my Gauze paper for added texture behind the digi.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Hobbybook designer challenge - For dad or male creation
  2. Crafty sentiments - Father's day/for a male
  3. Ladybugs crafts ink challenge blog - For him
  4. Papertake weekly - for the boys
  5. Tuesday taggers - One for the boys

I really hope you have liked this post!  There's another coming up soon!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a great image and love the cork stars. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. great male card,love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, for some one who likes fishing. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Vicky, I love those stars you have added. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentimenst this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is brilliant love the image and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10