Looked up Handsome

Hello everyone!  How was your day?  Mine was spend cleaning... and playing taxi and arguing with my daughter since her dad is not around she just HAD to push my buttons... and me push hers I guess... I'm pretty tired so my buttons are easy to push and I'm thinking she's getting hormonal so that's also easier to push lol

But finally I did get some crafty time.  I had printed and colored some images 2 weekend ago!  So finally got them made into cards.  I totally love progressive challenges so all of the cards that I did are for some of those.

This 1st one is for the fabulous Deedees digis progressive challenge.  The set of images are totally awesome!  I used one of the precolored this time for my card.  I thought this one would be perfect for my daughter to give to her dad :)  He's always bugging her that He is the man of her life (she's now going on to 15... and well he knows he will be losing his little girl soon to another boy... :) )

There's a new set of sentiment over at Create with TLC and it was perfect for this card!!!

So here's my card with one of the sentiments
The paper is from Swagger - Fancy pants.  I used a little tab from pink paislee - secret crush photo tabs that says u rock!  I also stappled the paper (see the bottom close to my watermark).

Here's  a closer look at the precolored image and the great sentiment that I chose. 
To make this card I followed this fabulous sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Deedees digis - Progressive challenge
  2. Stick it down - sketch
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Father's day
  4. Baffies-kreativladen - Male card
That's the 1st post... I have 2 more :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love these sentiments....Great Father's Day Card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Thank you playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trials and tribulations of teenagerhood. I definitely don't envy you that! I'm glad to see you got in a little crafting. The card is wonderfully done. Perfect for her to give her dad on Father's Day.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, this is so pretty and cute and it's perfect for your daughter to give to dad! Love the 'u rock' you added too! Cute, cute card and know he'll love it.
    Bless you on having a 'going on 15 year old' daughter! LOL! How well I remember those days!
    Thanks for joining us again at Deedee's Digis. Love seeing all your cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great Father's Day card! Thank you for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for playing at SID.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute and clever card with a great sentiment! I love the way you used this digi to make a fun father's day card! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's May challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fantastic, Vicky! Thanks for playing along at Deedee's Digis Progressive Challenges. You're going to love the June set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, Love this card and the "u rock" addition as well as the precious sentiment. Great background paper also. So glad you could join us at Deedee's DOM Challenge. Can't wait to see what you have to share next month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card for your daugher to give to her dad, Vicky! I love that even though she is pushing your buttons, you are still thinking of her and helping her show love to her father. Such a great combination of sentiments you used with the image, and those staple accents are very fun. Thanks for joining us again at Deedee's Digis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eine klasse karte, schöne gestaltung.

    danke für die TN bei Baffies ShopBlog.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10