Ike's challenge - Song/Film title

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you my 1st post of the day!  This one is about Ike's world challenge and this time around our challenge for you is to be inspired by a song or Film Title.

My inspiration was the kid's movie "Home on the range" made by disney :)  I watched it a few times when the kids were little... who am I kidding it was playing in loop for awhile lol

So for this card I used the great image Swiss Cowbell that you can find part of the Switzerland bundle series.

The paper is Take a hike by simple stories.  I used some DCWV cardstock for some added texture so from the burlap pack and the woven paper stack.  I used a sticker from Reminisce western stickers.  I used my Label 11 and grand label 11 from Spellbinder to cut the matting and the digi.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC, I thought it was really funny!!!  Especially with this cow :)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. OSAAT - Anything goes
  2. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  3. The crafting cafe - creatures
  4. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes
  5. Make my Monday -  A card to make you laugh
I have another 2 posts coming up... one soon and one much later this evening.  Hope you will be back!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Excellent - brilliant card - I love your papers with that. The cow looks lovely and that's such a funny sentiment :-D Made me laugh this morning :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!!! I am loving that cow and your fantastic coloring job! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! I love it Vicky. Utterly Perfect!
    ;-)
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a total crack up, Vicky! Honestly, where do you come up with this stuff? Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Vicky,it made me smile. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Love it Vicky! Great image! Thanks for playing in our Creatures challenge at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the laugh. Only Paulette would have a sentiment like that! Wonderful job overall.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Vicky for joining in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT with your gorgeous card, love the text you have added to go with the IKEsART image :) :) Good luck in the draw hun. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not your average card image, but used soooo well here :)

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafting Cafe this month, and good luck.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tee hee! Love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday this week.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card.....love the coloring on the cow.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10