Fitztown GD - Feminine challenge # 35

Hello everyone!  It's my 1st GD post all by myself on the Fitztown Challenge blog!  I'm totally excited!  I did a card for the Feminine challenge # 35 and for this card I used the great FL3.

The paper that I used is all sparkly!  It's from Desert Blooms by First Edition.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I used my Gold Ivy, scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I didn't do much to this card because I really wanted the paper to show since it was so delicate and pretty!


Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.
I really hope that I have inspired you to play at the feminine challenge!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Ladybugs craftsink challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Papertake weekly - Pretty pastels
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Spring blossom
That's my 1st post of the day... and wow it will be a super busy day. I have 4 more posts coming up... so I sure hope you will be back for them :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Don't you just love it when you can make those kinds of papers work for your cards?! I know I do. I'm glad you kept the design simple. The paper speaks for itself. Love that die cut too!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky I really love the colors you used. The flower is beautiful...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent, Vicky! I'm so tickled that you're playing at Tuesday Throwdown. You do know we miss you over here, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Ladybug Crafts Ink xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10