I just adore the attitude that Lucy Loo shows.
For this card I went total die crazy.... and layers... I piled them on :) Hope you like the results!
Nesting frame 6 - Quickutz
Sprightly Sprockets - Spellbinder
B361 - Cheery Lynn
Gears B340 - Cheery Lynn
Gear Mesh border - Cheery Lynn
B378 Hearts n Gears - Cheery Lynn
8050 Steampunk corner - La la land craft
See?!? Told you I used a bunch :)
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and prismacolor pencils. The fab sentiment is from Gingers house.
- 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - Hand colored image
- Ditzie digi designs - Anything goes
- Dies r us challenge - anything goes
- Crafters cafe blog challenge - Steampunk
I have another post coming up! So I hope you will be back for it.
I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in Crafting Vicky giveaway post