A little Gorjuss!

Hello everyone!  How are you doing?  I'm watching (well hearing a Kit and Clowder free video - and going to watch when there's something different that I haven't any idea on what to do...).  I did some cleaning... and some organizing.. and also some putting cards in my Etsy shop!  It's been empty for too long so now there's some cards there if you are interested here.

I had some play time as well!  It was more for some DT work!  I'm really excited because so far I have managed to keep my 4 weeks advance... so I will be able to take vacation this summer without going nuts!

So for this post I had some play with a new stamp that I purchase.  My local store Scrapbook Central had a sale this week!!! 25% off stamps!!!  So I just HAD to go and purchase some Gorjuss stamps because I've been drooling over them and they didn't have them until recently. So that sale was the perfect excuse to purchase some!  And no... I didn't purchase only one lol I did purchase all the line they had!

I really really wanted to play with one so that's what I did to make a card that will be used as the sign for a new box of card that I'm bringing to work.  I'm hoping to get some more cards sold!  That's why I set up the shop on etsy and why I'm bringing that box...

She was such a joy to color!!!  Just like I had imagined!!! And the stamp is so well defined that it really does stamp well!

For this card I used some paper from GCD studios - Nostalgia.  I used some recollections bling.  I used my crop-a-dile corner cutter.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous image that I colored with my copics.  I hand wrote the comment to say the price that I want for the cards that I'm selling.
I followed this awesome sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Outlawz challenges - Sketch challenge
  2. Craftitude challenges - Anything goes -or pop it up - I did the anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - Girly or LOC - this time I did Girly :)
Have a great Saturday night!!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. I love a bit of Gorjuss. and this stamp is so cute, awesome card, thank you for joining us at left of center :)
    Rachel, LOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is gorgeous in such a sweet innocent manner! Beautiful layout and bling. Good luck with selling your cards. Sometimes I wished I worked so I could find people who might be interested in buying the occasional card. I need to start finding a way to make some money or I'm not going to be able to continue spending it!

    Anyway, I'm also glad to hear that you are ahead of the game with your DT work. That will definitely make relaxing while you guys go camping ( I am assuming your going camping again).

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Vicky and design. Good luck with the sales....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Vicky! Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10