For this challenge I decided to use the super cute Aurora Easter. I thought this would be a great Spring scene!!! And ohhh soooo looking forward to spring! It snowed here again this week.... I'm totally fed up of this white stuff!!!!
Anyway here's my card!
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I did the sky with my Salty ocean distress ink and I inked around the digi and the sentiment with my seedless preserves.
- Jellypark challenges - Pretty pastels
- Qkr stampede - Anything goes
- Simply create too - Animals - entry #1
- Creative card crew - Charm
- The stamping boutique challenge - Use bunnies
- The sweetpea stampers - Easter
that's it for this post... but I'll be back later so I really hope you will be back.