Yesterday it was a visit to the hairdresser with my daughter... and last night supper with my dad for his b-day. It was fun 'cause it was only my brother, dad and myself! Doesn't happen often!
And today I crafted a bit but I also took care of some DT stuff... other than crafting... so didn't get to play as much as I would have liked lol
Anyway I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with one of the newest image from The east wind it's called Pink Rose and Shimmer Chiffon. It's just stunning and I had shared the watermarked version to Paulette from Create with TLC when during the last month's club she was looking to create some sentiments for specific images! And I'm using the great sentiment that she came up with on this card :) You can now find that sentiment here. I really highly suggest that you join the clubs... they are soooo worth it!
I really wanted to make a spring time card because... well it snowed here big time yesterday... and I think they are still announcing some :(
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics and the great sentiement perfect for it!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sir stampalot challenge - Pretty in pink
- Catered crop - Spring fever
- Come and get it - Spring/Easter
- Pile it on challenge - Pretty hair
- That craft place blog - Flowers and/or Mother's day
- Emerald faeries - Pretty in pink
- Pink gem challenge blog - Mother's day/Female's b-day or special lady - it will be for a special lady :D Can't mention who on the blog...
- My shericrafts - Celebrate spring
That's it for me for tonight! I hope that I have inspired you to check out the fabulous digis of The east wind. And while you are at it why not come and join in on the fun at the FB group.