, , and
For my card I used a great image from digi 13606 Caroling Snowmen. I really love this festive image!!!
The paper is from Pebbles - Welcome Christmas. I used my large and small square spellbinder and the circle is the negative part that I was able to use again!!! I found some buttons in my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. I added some stickles to the snowmen.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
- Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
- Craft your passion challenges - Go Green
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - Must use green and glitter - hope you can see the glitter on the snowmen!
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Extra Christmas challenge
That's it for today!!! Got a big day planned... hair dresser with my daughter and supper with my dad (it was his b-day yesterday!!!) Looking forward to seeing him.